Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Friendz in fars away Placez!

My momma haz friendz in fars fars away places....and by dat I mean Illinois. (dat iz da state I cames from if you rememburz!) Actually iz not friend in far away place iz relativez! Because relativez lives so fars away we does not get to see her much. :( Dat makes Legs a sad froggie. I wish I could sees my relativez more oftens....most of my relativez lives in pondz.....ponds in Illinois dat iz too far for me to visits. Dat makes me sads. :( My momma haz a friend who lives in da same state as her but iz still too far to sees him...not very oftens anyways....basically...my momma haz lots of friendz/relatives in far away placez....I iz happy I does not lives far aways! I would miss my momma! Haz a good day! Weekend iz almost here!

No comments:

Post a Comment