Search This Blog

Thursday, January 19, 2012

A Good Friend of Mine

This iza story about my friend, Legraham Lincoln. I met him a little while ago. He iza frog like me, but he is a president frog.

Once upon a time I was hoppin' down the street, minding my own froggie buisness, when I accidently hop right into a green frog, like me, with a top hat. I ran into him so hard I knocked his hat right offa his head and onto mine! Oopsies!
"I is sorry I did not sees you dere!" He said to me, to which I replied "No iz my fault I sorries too." I took off his hat and gave it to him. He smiled at me. "Does you like waffles?" He asked. I hopped up and down. "Yes I luff waffles!"
"Does you want to get waffles with me? With flies and ice cream?"
"Dat sounds like fun. Den we go to park afterward?" I suggjested.
"Good ideas."
"What is your name?" I asked de frog in front of me.
"My name is Legraham Lincoln. What dis your name?" He asked me.
"My name is Legs. I likes your name. It is cool." I smiled at Legraham, as we happily hopped down the street.
"I like yours too." He responded.

Me and Legraham went to have waffles and ice cream then had a fun time at the park. We haz been friends for long time now.

No comments:

Post a Comment