Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

My First Big Adventure

Welcome to my blog. If you don't already know, I am a little green frog. This is my first blog post, so I'm not sure if I'm doing this right.

I'm going to start by introducing myself, my name is Legs, if you didn't already know that. Now I'm going to tell you how my family found me.

Once upon a time, my grandmomma person was going to a city far away for her anniversary, with the grandaddy person. It is tradition in my adopted family to send a stuffied animal with the happy couple to tag along on the trip. They were supposed to bring, a friend of mine, Razberry on the trip with them. Razberry is super hyper. Anyway they were gonna bring Razberry, he was all prepared for the trip....but *bum bum buuuummm* they forgot him! *GASP!*

So when they got to the far away land, at their hotel. They were in the giftshop, feeling bad about forgetting Razberry, they stumbled upon....ME! Grandaddy person got me as a gift for grandmomma person. I went to see everything there was to see at far away land. Then we went home and I was sitting on grandmomma's desk, when grandmomma's daughter stumbled upon me. She scooped me up in her loving arms and told me how adorable I was. After a while I started to live with my grandmomma's daughter.

Then I met a cool frog named Legraham Lincoln.....but that's...a story for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment