Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Mailz

Rememburz when I wentied to da post office and almost got sented away in da mails? Da one dat iz supposed to get to da Spartan iz surposed to get there todayz.....Iz fun to get stuffs in da mail. I never gets any mailz.....Oh oh! My grandmommie just toldied me a great ideas! Otay! Here iz da steps!
 1. Get dis picture of me rights here.
2. Right clicks on da picture.
3. Then left clicks on it and goes to "print picture".*
4. Gets me off da printer!!
5. Cuts me out of dis picture.
6. Takes a picture of me someplace fun, likes maybe a special spot where you lives by. Like da Gateway Arch. Or find a pictures online of someplace famous you likes, then hold the picture of me up to da picture of da online place, and take a picture of dat. Iz dat confoozling? I iz trying to explain da best I can.
7. Email da picture to legsdafrog@gmail.com.
8. Leave a caption in da email of where I am traveling in da picture!
If you emails me da picture, in a couple weekz I iz gonna make a special post wifh all da places I was sent off to. Thankees for reading! Haza good day!
*You needs a printer for step number three! When you prints dis da picture might be kinda small!

No comments:

Post a Comment