Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Post Officez

I went to da post office wifh my grandmommie and Betsy yesturday. We sented a package to Texas, iz gonna get there late....and a package to a Spartan, iz gonna get there earlyz. I doesn't understands why momma sendin away packagez.....she never sendz me packagez.....I haza sad....I wuz at the post office yesturday and I wanted to see where da boxes went so I wuz sitting on one of da boxes and I was gonna see where it went.....but my grandmomma scooped me up and tooked me off the of da box....I wonder where I woulda ended up....it woulda been a fun adventure.....Now da box haz to travel alones....I sorry box....I hazta go now and plots a way to get go on a really awesomez adventure wifh a box! To see where it endz up.

No comments:

Post a Comment