Search This Blog

Friday, August 17, 2012

Pwetty Cake

My grandmomma foundied me this really awesomes cake! Iz all fall like and cakie and it haz a froggie on da top! Iz me! I iz on a cake!! Well....iz not really me....iz a relative of me....anywayz it is a frog and dat is what counts! I is so excited I just hads to shares it wifh you. There iza picture on da side of the screen for youz to sees it. I iz gonna give a links too. It iza really purty cake maded by Frosted Art Bakery and Studio. Bronwen Weber runs dat company and it iz really awesome. I likes to look at her cakez cause dey is cool and pretty (like dis one!) and sometimes dey haz cute animals on them. (like this one too!) Looking at Bronwen's cakes makes me wanna eat cakes.....I haz to find some first.....enjoy da picture and link! I iz gonna go look for some cakez! Oh and haza gooooooood Friday too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment