Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Colder!

Iz getting colder! I iz gonna have to start bundling up when I goes outsides so I doesn't freeze to death! Freezing to death iz not a good idea to me! I had to worries about burning into a cripsz in summers and now I haz to worry about becoming a frogsicle! I think frog popsicles wouldz be cute but not me as a popsicles! I likes popsicles....da green ones....anyways! I does not want to freeze! Oh! I haza idea! What ifs my momma putted me in her jacket pocketz and carried me around and I would be warms and she could puts her hands in da pockets to says hi to me and stuffs! Thats would be awesomes!....I haz found solution to being colds, yay! Haza good Tuesday, does not turn into humansicles! Dat would not be funs!

No comments:

Post a Comment