Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Poemz

Today, I iz gonna write some poetries.
I like flies.
I put flies in pies.
The sky iza purdy blue,
you iz purdy too.
Cows are cute,
they say mooo.
I just wanted you to knows,
I'm not very good wifh poems.
I iz try my best to finish da rest,
but I know dat it's best...
If I says this insteads.
Haza good day,
iz what I always says.
So I will say, haza good Wednesday instead.
I izn't da best wifh poetry, but I tried! Does you likes it? Here iza nother one, iz about Betsy.
Bestest
Ever
T
S
Y......I couldn't finish dis one cause Betsy is da bestest ever froggie on da faces of da Earfh. She iz my sweet ladys frog and I wuvs her vety muches.....I iz done wifh poetry, I iz just a frog, iz not a poet!

1 comment:

  1. How about this for Betsy?
    BETSY
    Bestest
    Every
    Time
    She...
    Yawns?
    I couldn't thimk of a word for "Y". Sorry I wasn't much help!

    ReplyDelete